• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just wanted to say thank you

nomoreusmc6802

I just wanted to say thank you to all the members here who have been so much help to me. Coming off the Harley forums, man those dudes are ****s, make you feel like your the problem because you didn't memorize the tech manual, and talk down to you because you asked a question. Y'all have welcomed me into the fold and made me feel comfortable and have helped me. I will do my best to integrate all you have taught me and be the guy to help others!

Special thanks to @Bud for being my rockstar. Sorry for depletion of you pile of spares, I couldn't do it without you.

And @connie_rider and @2andblue for so many good answers to my questions.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Not a problem. We only talk down to each other,,,,
You'll find that the people in the COGdom are a bunch of good folks.
(Even Bud and 2andblue) <evil grin>

Ride safe, Ted

You're welcome Tom! Glad we could help. Yeah, we're good folks, even Ted. Just have to look over that issue he has with red.😉😁

@nomoreusmc6802 you are most welcome, glad to help.

Regarding people who are ****s when asking a question or discussing something, that’s most times because they’re insecure and don’t want their authority questioned or for him to become too smart. Here - we look down on that behavior so settle in, ask away and we all learn together.

Wayne, Carol & Blue