• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just wondering if Profile problem is new (as of 5-12)

ManWorkingHere

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

Trying to find my Forum Profile gets me this error.  I hope it's not a long-term issue.

Matt

Hi Folks

Thanks for the heads up, I'm working on fixing it.
I have made some progress, in that I have identified what's going wrong, now I have to figure out how to fix it. I have put in a support call to get some help.

Colin

Now fixed!

I had to call in help from our SMF Guru for which I am very grateful!  :pDT_Armataz_01_37:

His comment was"

snip...and used Netbeans to check for syntax errors in one fell  swoop and there was nothing.  I'm not  sure why eval would fail whereas a normal 'include'    would not.  I've never seen this issue before, even searching around the forums I  don't see anything like it either.

No wonder that it stumped me,  :'( thankfully not him! :)