• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki Banner for auction OtP 2019

OMoaC

Just Cliff has very generously donated this fine 2x10 Kawi banner for auction for OtP 2019. Awesome garage hanger. let's start at a very frugal 20 bucks. Takers?

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 166
Matt steps up with the half a Benjamin. Next caller looking for 60. This ball is rollin', looking for 60 six Oh....

Just Cliff said:
Somebody outbid Matt & I'll throw in another $25.00!
\\
Side bid posted, Anyone bids 60 gathers another 25. Looking for 60 six oh sixty.

BADA BING BADA BOOM!!! Looking for 80 now with a side donation of 25. Eighty, 80, Eight Oh. :beerchug:

The number eight closely followed by a number zero. If I remember my sesame street right that equals 80 frogskins 8 Hamilton's. Scanning the room looking for 90, Nine Oh Calling for 90!

Gary goes big and GSUN goes metric again  :)) :)) :)) 110.50 going once. Looking for something around 115.50, or 115 18, or 120 86. Going once at 110.50 Dang, almost typed 11050. Me suspects that would be a winning bid.

Yep you already said going once. So that’s going once twice!  :rotflmao:

when this auction ends, I'll pull out an older, and much nicer banner, for auction use... which I've had rolled up and hidden for 10 years....

may cost votes tho, in lieu of $$$... soo compile your friend lists you North Central guys..

:)) :))

more to come...

gsun said:
Yep you already said going once. So that’s going once twice!  :rotflmao:
\
Did. Miscue and what a great screw up  :) :beerchug: Hi bid is now 125, looking for 130 130 one three zero going once! (Hey, it worked before)  :))

Looking for 130. 130 frogskins,  13 Hamiltons. Going twice twice twice............. :beerchug: :beerchug:

Gsun, I really do think this banner would look better in your garage/shop than mine. You need to give it one last bid before the gavel falls for the final time.

It would look great in my new garage but it's over the top for me. :'( In Canadian $ that is about $650!  :truce:

gsun said:
It would look great in my new garage but it's over the top for me. :'( In Canadinan $ that is about $650!  :truce:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :beerchug:

oh, come on... it's only $172.84 Can.... eh?

think of it like...  it's ONLY $115.10 Euro's

or.....  14,366.63 Yen...... or 3,016,585.00 VN Dong

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana:

don't worry, I'll be tossing another one in when this one sells, or maybe I'll e-bay it, and use it for Travel Insurance...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :motonoises: :motonoises: >:D

Gsun, how about this ? You can have the banner for $110.50 (U.S.), I throw in $25, and Cliff throws in $25 for a total donation of $160.50 to OTP.  I think that is pretty good for a banner that Cliff probably got given to him.
This is a sincere offer, from your brother COG'r.

Kim

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Gsun, how about this ? You can have the banner for $110.50 (U.S.), I throw in $25, and Cliff throws in $25 for a total donation of $160.50 to OTP.  I think that is pretty good for a banner that Cliff probably got given to him.

Kim
\
As the last two standing if all accept these terms I would be willing to call it if no objections. Input? Last call!  :beerchug: :)

ZG/ZN Kim said:

Kim

Ok, I'll contribute another $25 too ya'll's project...
  Think that will make it $185.50 to "OtP" ??
      Anyone else???  {$14.50 will make it an even $200...}

Bye the bye...  Look at my previous 100 posts about "Over the Pond"...
                      You will see that "Over the Pond" has been my semi-official "OtP" trademark.
                          ie; It's Not just OTP..  {that's too boring  :truce:}
                            Should be,,, "OtP" !  ;D
                                Bekuz, "OtP" adds a little "pizaazzzz"..  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

Good doing business with everyone, Gsun got the banner, OTP got the maximum donation, Kim got off for $25, Cliff got some newsprint for adding $25,  Ted got to put in his $25, but most importantly the lucky OTP winner has a little extra beer money to washdown that "lutefisk" or what ever that half rotten fish stuff is called. So drop the gavel at $185.50

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Good doing business with everyone, Gsun got the banner, OTP got the maximum donation, Kim got off for $25, Cliff got some newsprint for adding $25,  Ted got to put in his $25, but most importantly the lucky OTP winner has a little extra beer money to washdown that "lutefisk" or what ever that half rotten fish stuff is called. So drop the gavel at $185.50

That was a round about way to get there, but y'all did good.

I'm gonna need that money while I'm over there!  :great:  :motonoises:  :)  :beerchug:

Gsun do not worry, OMOC is probably asking the wife if he can throw $25 in on this also.  Then the gavel will fall.

Well....I never even knew about the auction, and dropped $50 in the coffers... 

I'll be more attentive next time!

Good to see some support here.  I really don't want to see the winners riding
with the luggage over to Europe.

Honorable outcome Gentlemen (term used loosely) SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!Send in your dollars to OTP.USA@cox.net and we will get it sent out. Great fun folks and look forward to more. I am currently sitting on (not literally calm down) a few other very interesting items. I will also be donating half my pay as auctioneer to OtP. That should add right up! Hope your all enjoying these and find them entertaining for a great program  :great:

Good auction every one.
It all adds up for the lucky traveler!  :Woot_Emoticon:
Yrs truly asking for your vote.

Daughter asking to vote for DAD (Dan Paulsen) (danodemotoman), here we are me riding a 2k KLR650 and Carie riding a 85 XR250L

MAN OF BLUES said:
when this auction ends, I'll pull out an older, and much nicer banner, for auction use.

OTP traveler is gonna need all the funds they can get. Waiting to see this special banner go up for auction.  :beerchug:

Just Cliff said:
MAN OF BLUES said:
when this auction ends, I'll pull out an older, and much nicer banner, for auction use.

OTP traveler is gonna need all the funds they can get. Waiting to see this special banner go up for auction.  :beerchug:

:great: :great:
Hear ya there pal, just have to pull it outta the drawer in my 10* garage, and take it outside to "tie up" for a photo...without it cracking... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'll put it in the house to "warm up"... 
:goodpost: :TPIWWP:

I sure could use that $$$ for my expedited Passport costs....
:sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0098:

it does look very, very, very, VERY much like this one...
IMG_6213_JPG.jpg