• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki Koffe Break Meeting - Irvine, California Kawi HQ

bandnuts

Scooter
Kawasaki is having another Koffe Break at their HQ in Irvine, California.  I went last year and there was very little Connie representation.

The @#&) Doctors still won't let me ride (don't know if I could anyway), but I can take the cage and wear a COG patch  ;D ....

Rusty, if you are free....  Do you think you can organize a ride in?

EVENT INFO BELOW:

Saturday May 10th, we will be opening our corporate office doors to the public. 

We invite you and your family to join us for some coffee, donuts and fun.

We'll have Kawasaki products on display, our historic museum open for viewing and our Team Riders, including 4X Champion Ryan Villopotto, here signing autographs.

Come join in on the fun.

Location Address:
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
9950 Jeronimo Rd.
Irvine, CA 92618

Koffee Break Hours:  9:00am - 12:00pm

Autograph Signings: 9:30am - 11:30am

Details here: 
http://www.kawasaki.com/NewsEvents/EventDetails.aspx?id=380

Location Map:
http://goo.gl/maps/FCZ0W

Let’s see if we can get a solid turnout in Irvine California for this Saturday’s “Koffe” break at the Kawasaki HQ office… I plan
to be there, but for now it looks like I'm still limited to driving the SUV.

Rusty and I thought that trying to meet somewhere off site and doing a formal ride in would be difficult to arrange.  We
doubt it would impress Mamma Kawi anyway.  We figured that the best way would be for us all to plan to arrive at the
offices at a time very close to each other.  We thought 10:00 would be best as it would give Kawi enough time to get open
and started, yet we would still have time to walk thru the showroom and visit the small Kawasaki Museum they have on site.

SUMMARY:
  • Date - Saturday, May 10th
  • Time - Plan to arrive at the HQ offices at 10:00 AM
  • Location -  9950 Jeronimo Rd. Irvine, CA 92618
  • Map - http://goo.gl/maps/YP6DJ
  • Parking - Last year bike parking was in front of the building in the area just off of Jeronimo.  There should also be
    a Kawasaki only parking area.

We’d love to see as many COG-ers there as we can.  More info about the vent can be found in the link located in my initial
posting. 

HQ.jpg

My wife and I will be there on our Kawasakis!  :motonoises:  :great:  :beerchug:

I plan to be there, but it's been confirmed that I'm not going to be able to take the bike.  Look for the "round" guy with a limp...  ;D   

Spoke to Kap today. Please make sure to mention Concours Owners Group and to thank the Kawi folks and ROK (Riders of Kawasaki) for all of their support. They really do kick in a lot to our activities. Also make sure that we tell them we hope we support Mama Kaw as well. We don't want sponsorship's, we want partnerships. Represent So Cal SWCOG!  :great: :beerchug:

Some photos from this morning's visit at the Kawasaki HQ.  It was a nice event, complete with green donuts...  ;D 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Great pictures Kap!! It was a very good turnout of people including our tight knit group! Mark, that is a cool shirt and looking forward to the next one in Prescott..... Jeff and myself extended the ride afterward to Cook's Corner and off to Hell's Kitchen for a little lunch. It was a great morning and afternoon, really enjoyed it!  :motonoises:  :)

Once again a great job by Russ and Karl and the So Cal SWCOG group. Send me over 2 or 3 of your best pics with captions and I'll forward over to Bill to get into the Conc. He's calling for pics and stories and I'd love to see you folks in there. :great: