• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Killboy @ The Dragon - Nationals

kwn306

Moped
I was surf'in at lunch today and went to Killboy's site to see some Dragon pics to get in the mood for Nationals. I checked his calendar and he had the COG Nationals listed but they had the wrong web site listed for the Concours Owners Group. I sent them a email asking them to straighten out their mistake on the web site and to see if they were going to be at the Dragon during the week taking pictures. Killboy's wife (Lori) responded saying she had changed the web site link and was sorry for the mistake. Also the fellows (photogs) should be out taking photo's every day during next week from 10 AM to 4 PM. The only times they do not hide in the bushes taking pictures are on rainy days. So...if you travel the Dragon next week, remember which day and go to Killboys web site to see if he has your picture posted. If they do have picture of you and your steed you can purchase them from his web site. I do not get anything for this shameless plug. Killboy took 6 pictures of the wife and I back in 2004 and they really bring back neat memories of our 2 week, 3000 mile trip everytime I look at them. ;) Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049/A VA & WV AAD's You can have more fun with girls than motorcycles, but they don't always go where you point um.

Meh...Killboy :|, the only time I'd ever done the dragon...they missed me. :mad: They were assisting an ambulance and police crew in unwrapping a HD Dresser and it's riders from a tree that had crossed the road. (how that tree managed to re-root itself in such a short period of time still "stumps" me ;) ) Regardless....no showing off for the camera. It'd be really embarrasing to have your photo taken wrapped up like that HD. (not as much as being ON a HD...but pretty close ;p) http://www.millerized.com
member8960.png