• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Klim Clothing and Gear Opportunity

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Mark Kincart from Klim asked me to send out a message to all of our National Rally Attendees! Klim has a lot of styles and we only have so much room. If any attendees want to order gear at the event price prior to the start of the National Rally please contact Mark's wife Rose Kincart at 623-204-8043. She will pick up the product and size and bring it with her. If anyone has any questions about Klim gear please contact Mark Kincart directly at 623-369-1143. Klim has been a great partner and sponsoring vendor with COG for many years. If you are looking for a Klim item they will do all they can to bring it to Canyonville. This year will be the first in about three years that they will have an expanded selection to choose from also. Please call in to them no later than June 6th.

Klim is good stuff. I started with their helmet, added the jacket at the Williamsport national after talking with Mark, and then their pants. I expect everything to last a long time.