• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KS_MO Mailing list Updates

Rasmith

Folks,

I just sent out an email blast to the KS_MO mailing list so we can update it. For those unaware, Tom Hunt and I use the email list to update members of upcoming rides and/or last minute event info. Not everyone has time to jump on the COG page to see what's going on so we use this to get the info to you.

The region of interest is a fairly large radius around Kansas City KS and MO. We arrange get togethers in the local area and RTE (rides to Eat) within a 2-3 hours from here.
Last year we hit some pretty nice places to eat, most with nice riding to and from.

If you did not receive the email sent out at approx. 430PM today but wish to be added to the mailing list, send me a PM and I will add you.

I did some cleaning up of the Email list. There were several email addresses that were bouncing back as undeliverable.

I just sent a test message out under this topic. If you did not get it and want on the email blast list..give me a shout.

Just wanting to make sure we have crisp communications to our area members

Thanks Folks