• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Last Blast #12

Connie girl

Hey everyone...
It is official, and on the calender....

This is the initial short version:

Last Blast RTE is December 28, 2013
Same place as last year: Dixie Crossroads restaurant in Titusville, Fl

So now you have a chance to see  friends, have a good meal and a fun ride between the Dec holidays.

:1rij:

Ooh, Jo's post count is 666! "She's just a devil woman..."  :)

Sorry, could NOT pass that up. Love ya', Jo!!

Shoot...don't ya know that my horns are (kind of) holding up my halo??? :rotflmao:

O:),  yeah.... right!...ok somewhat

made me chuckle Eddie

Here's all the info on the Last Blast. Looking forward to seeing all my friends. Don't forget it's open to all riders. Bring your friends.
Click the link to the right to get all the info.

Attachments

• LastBlast-2013-Announ.pdf
    232.6 KB · Views: 134
My son who is in the Navy is gonna be here Christmas week so I'm gonna have to miss this one. Y'all have fun and ride safe and I will see ya next year.

Tic toc -  tic toc  15 days and counting

I really need to get a better head count for the restaurant. If you are planning to come, please register through the Member Area on the Forum website OR

Send me an email: lrbuck01@gmail.com OR

Text me @ 954-415-1828

Registration is going slow for this long running event. Despite always having slow registration, this is usually one of the largest one day RTE events in the southeast. Come join us for the day.

Wife and I are bowing out as we have another event that evening.

However, we do plan on attending the 1/1 ride!!!

I will be there. Anyone heading over from the St. Petersburg area wants to ride over together give me a shout. OOOOPS actually will not be making this unless something changes. Sorry all have a good one.

I'm in. New (to me) wheels on the ride. Should be a good shakedown ride.

Steve, Chris, want to meet on 4 at 39? BP station south of 75 with easy on / off access. Time?

Oh, and reg'ing in a sec after posting this!

Mike

Looks like the weatherman is playing nice.

See y'all around 10:30 AM at the Crossroads.

Ride safe.....and well.

I don't know how we're going to get around this 82-85 degree stuff today. Where's Brian Snowberg when you need him?

;) Good food again at the LAST BLAST. Thanks Larry for making it happen. Looked like the usual 30+ members attended.  400+ miles round trip for me to run.  ??? :motonoises:    Larry, any chance moving this event further SOUTH in the future?  :'(  by the time it's time to eat dinner. ;)   
  Everyone have a HEALTHY, WEALTHY & SAFE NEW YEAR!! :1rij:

Eddie-FL said:
Another good time! Sorry for all that missed it. Thanks Larry! And Alan, it used to be further NORTH!

I use to make it every year at Astor Fl but moving it 75 miles further south from me took me out of the picture  :'(  290 miles straight down I95 wasn't much fun the one year I made it to Crossroads. I realize you can't please everyone  ;D  Looks like a good turnout again  :beerchug:  See y'all down the road in 2014  :)  And great pictures Bugnut to let us that didn't go join in  :great: