• Do you want to post in the COG forum? Join the club (free limited trial membership available) or upgrade/renew your membership to enjoy full posting privileges.
    For simple instructions, click here
  • Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LAST BLAST BEFORE #19 is scheduled 12/11/21.

maverick9611

“tryin not to get old”
thats why im going down a day early.(st. augustine) its too far to drive over 400 miles, eat n greet and drive right back to augusta all in the same day. i'm taking backroads all the way down.

Just Cliff

I considered riding down to S. GA - N. FL area to visit family & then ride on down for this, but it's very doubtful. Nicole has told me she's hoping to make it & visit with her old COG friends, she just can't post anymore.

Enjoy! :giggle:

ron203

Southeast Area Director
thats why im going down a day early.(st. augustine) its too far to drive over 400 miles, eat n greet and drive right back to augusta all in the same day. i'm taking backroads all the way down.
Two day event for me too, but only if I drive, which I probably wlll to bring swag. (Depends on how many show up. I've got some bulky stuff that might stretch the bike capability on the way down-hint, hint..). We did the St. Augustine stopover last time we came down. Three days ( five hundred miles) home to Gainesville GA is a bit far for me, especially leaving around 1:30, headed up, if I ride. See you there.

maverick9611

“tryin not to get old”
I'm picking up 301 in hiltonia and taking it all the way to lawtey fla, 225 to fla16 to world golf village.. leaving round 9 or 10 a.m.
we are meeting at buckee's @ 6:45 sat. and taking the coast down.

COGnosticator

I'm picking up 301 in hiltonia and taking it all the way to lawtey fla, 225 to fla16 to world golf village.. leaving round 9 or 10 a.m.
we are meeting at buckee's @ 6:45 sat. and taking the coast down.

Not sure if you know, but Lawtey is a speed trap city, so be careful

maverick9611

“tryin not to get old”
the hiltonia speedtrap was a police car, next to a liquor store beaming everybody for excessive speed

maverick9611

“tryin not to get old”
hopefully I will detect them B4 they get me...

Attachments

• IMG_20210914_152459_562.jpg
    IMG_20210914_152459_562.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 11