• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Last man out

Tinsailor

Belinda and I hung on until Sunday morning. Looked like we were the last Connie out from the Helendorff, kinda brought a tear to me eye. Well done to everyone involved, it was a good one!

Tinsailor said:
Belinda and I hung on until Sunday morning. Looked like we were the last Connie out from the Helendorff, kinda brought a tear to me eye. Well done to everyone involved, it was a good one!

Tim,

Glad you made and and enjoyed yourself. Someone has to ride sweep, i'm sure Helen was a lot more busy on the weekends then it was during the week.

See you at the next SE function.

Yep picked up the beer cans after Saturday and yes it got considerably busier on the weekend but the riding was still good out and away from Helen

We left Friday morning rode to Atlanta for a training class for new software. Returned to Helen and stayed at the Red Roof Inn (Great room and cheaper, plus a view of Helen as it's on a small hill.)
There was LOTS of people walking the streets Friday, music in most restaurants and street side dining at the Mexican joint at the Helendorf.

We took 2 days to get home went north to Cherokee, NC road over the Smoky Mountain Park and had to stop for 5 ELK in the road (don't hit one of those)
Continued to Cades Cove, through Townsend to US 70 and took that to Lebanon, TN for the night.

Sunday SLAB to home. Great time see ya'll in MO.