• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LD Base Layer

56taskforce

Got some new LD Comfort, 2 long sleeve moc turtle and 2 leotards. The stuff is ultimately comfortable in cold weather, I will see soon enough how it is in the heat.
I was also pleasantly surprised to find out I was supporting local Washington State business when it showed up USPS the next day.

Love Marios stuff and can attest to the heat. Get's my vote every time. From Death Valley at 118 to Jackpot NV at 22 through Europe on Stelvio in the snow. It works.

Leotards: old school, only for ballet dancers and NFL players. New school, keep them hidden and all is good or consider them to be essential "Long Johns".  ;)

Well, Lets call 'em pants. Don't bring up the "roo pocket". Things may head south then.  ;) :beerchug:

I have a set of the riding shorts! Tried them out in the 90 degree weather we had a few weeks ago! They are definitely worth it!

Old Man on a Connie said:
Well, Lets call 'em pants. Don't bring up the "roo pocket". Things may head south then.  ;) :beerchug:
I may be officially old or it may just be the Marine in me but I no longer care what somebody else thinks function is above forum. As far as the roo pocket when Nature Calls it works!!!
Quite honestly if you're not secure enough in your manhood to ride in something that works this well just because it's called a leotard, you're probably not man enough to ride next to me. :great: :motonoises:

Been using the riding shorts for years and they work as advertised.  Also, quick drying so you can wash them when you stop for the night and they will be good to go in the morning, so helps with less packing too. :)

Old High School football coach demanded all players wear pantyhose and attend summer school Ballet lessons or sit on the bench. Completely redefined "Manhood".  :)) Haven't been bashful since. :rotflmao:  If it works wear it. :great:

Don't be sacred of warm undies. Sportin my warm Patagonias on a cool morning recently.

Attachments

• IMG_33311.JPG
    IMG_33311.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 134
I have now used the LD COMFORT in temperatures from 35° to 89° with my inexpensive Joe Rocket ballistic touring jacket and Ballistic Ultra pants, I experience to complete Comfort throughout that temperature range. At 89° I simply Grandma shirt under water and wrong it out before putting it on then with all the vents open on my gear it kept me cool for over an hour even stopped in traffic.

Used my "pants" under mesh for 5 weeks, 34-92deg.  Washed every night and still like new.  I lived without for to long.