• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

left overs

ratsac

I also have a OEM sheild in fantastic condition, one rear brake calipher rebuild kit, one KnM Oil filter and a whole bunch of oem screws and murphs new style screws, for stuffing in the shipping boxes,
andy

bob, where are you, i am in newtown ct, you can have it for a couple of bucks or a cup of coffee if we meet up.

here are a few pics, i am not good at this, but the screen has no scratchs on it just a scuff around a screw hole. I dont have a shipping charge as no zip. looking for $75, or will trade for a bigger screen for my 2011,
IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg