• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

long island meet & greet

long island rider

Crotch Rocket
Hey folks, just posted up a meet & greet for Long Island. Come on out and join us for lunch, laughs and maybe even a ride!!!  :)
Meeting time will be 11:30am to try and save a little time for a possible ride after lunch. New location for us this time. We will be having lunch at Greek Island Diner, 6324 route 25a, Wading River, N.Y. 11792. Hope to see you there.  :beerchug:

Hope to see a lot of bikes at this one next Saturday. Going to talk about a route to the three way meet and greet for June 7th in Connecticut. Also, anyone heading up to the tech day in Massachusetts on the 26th want to travel together, let me know.  :beerchug:

Roger.. I planned on attending, but I think It would be better to take the time and sort this shimmy unbalanced tire condition with the dealer over in Hicksville, before I do some extended mileage
This will be the 2nd attempt, but now I have Michelin involved
Anyway plse. Keep us posted with updates on routes chosen for the tech and conn. Day

Only three more days until this meet & greet. Hope to see some new faces now that riding weather is here. Although there was ice on the roads here on long island this morning, that HAS to be it for old man winter!! Talk about wearing out your welcome!!!  :))

Roger if it's not raining I'd love to attend the meet & greet.  Long Island is nice except for the highway cops so I'll make sure I have the radar detector with me.

Gigantor said:
Roger if it's not raining I'd love to attend the meet & greet.  Long Island is nice except for the highway cops so I'll make sure I have the radar detector with me.

Excellent, hope to see you there.  :great:

Had a great meet & greet today. Had a few new people today. We had a group of nine. Our new guys were Norman Silverman, Eric Rohrbaugh, Denis Lemek and Bob Winwood. Our regulars included Susan and I, Richard Wackett, Kevin Remsen and David Shore. Beautiful day for a ride. Five of the group went for a ride to cycle gear in Hicksville. Family from out of town prevented Susan and I from joining them on the ride unfortunately. Thanks for coming out everyone.  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:

eventhough I got rid of the Concours (I miss her so....) id like to join you all some day for a ride. Unfortunately yesterday I was stuck in Bellmore working :(

Hope you can join us next time. We are heading to tech day in monsoon Massachusetts on Saturday and then to a three way meet & greet in Connecticut on June 7th.  :motonoises: