• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for a headlight (Stanley 4520) for a '95 C10

I thought it was a sealed beam. High beam is out too. Fuse is ok. I'll look in the service manual for more info.

Did you push the start button? The headlight will not come on until after the start button is pushed. The relay is in the box, (Bud smack the relay box recommendation)
Just read your other post, Failed while running.

Last edited:
I thought it was a sealed beam. High beam is out too. Fuse is ok. I'll look in the service manual for more info.
Definitely replaceable bulb just like vast majority of car headlights.

After you confirm (starting machine, etc.) I highly suggest you look at an LED - just replaced one in a C10 for a customer and the difference is ‘enlightening’.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Definitely replaceable bulb just like vast majority of car headlights.

After you confirm (starting machine, etc.) I highly suggest you look at an LED - just replaced one in a C10 for a customer and the difference is ‘enlightening’.

Wayne, Carol & Blue
Which one do you currently recommend?

I am curious too. I look into them every time I have to replace the bulbs in one of my cars or in my Goldwing and always end up discouraged due to the significant differences in LED design and heat management methods. It just seems safe to put in what the fixture was designed for.

Which one do you currently recommend?
I used this upgraded in 2022 Auxito LED on the C10.

Strong headlight, good price and construction was solid.

Use significantly less Wattage and brighter light - all in! The housing was a little snug but nothing an extra word or two couldn’t overcome.

This one is fanned, several hour overall machine test ride and no issues.

For the C14, two bulbs in close proximity I went with the Beamtech. Trying them
Both I guess.

Wayne, Carol & Blue