• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for Saddlebag Set

cgustavo10069131

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a pair of saddlebags for my 2011 Silver C14. I cant find any anywhere. I'm not worried about the color either.

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions or anywhere I could look. Maybe someone has a set lying around?

I was thinking to call some police departments and see if they have any decommissioned C14s with the bags and see if they'd part them for me. Any help is appreciated!

I requested that this thread be moved to the classified section. That may help. eBay or any classified ads. Craigslist. Facebook marketplace. The zggtr forum classified section. HTH

I requested that this thread be moved to the classified section. That may help. eBay or any classified ads. Craigslist. Facebook marketplace. The zggtr forum classified section. HTH
Thank you. This was my first post. I'll look over the different sections again. Thank you!