• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

lost Fastner

mchuey19629489

I found this fastenerpart.jpg wedged between the coolant reservoir and fairing, I've looked too long and can not figure out where it goes. So another dumb question yes, does anyone know where this fastener goes to save me some time? it does not seem to be a fairing clip

Possibly the bottom glove box screw... ??
Have u gone to partszilla and checked their parts micro.fiche thingy..

It connects the glove box to the main fairing. The bolt is located in the glove box upper right hand side throttle and upper left hand side clutch

None of the online micro fiche show this correctly, but you can see a tab on the upper fairing on both sides in this picture.

This part is 11048, but it does not go where this picture indicates, it goes up at the top of the glove box, if you have a 95-2006 model, if you have an 86-94 model, then it does go there.

Reactions: Bud
Do I get points for being close? I haven't had my c10 for 8 years...funny what one can remember about their favorite toys. Especially as.many times as I had her apart

Attachments

• IMG-20150920-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150920-WA0002.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 44