• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lots of ?s

Cykaca

Big Wheel
First let me say that the COG web-site and now that I've paid for membership this site as well were major factors in my decision to get the Concours. What is my #? I live in Graham, south of Puyallup, WA. Who is close by? Where do we meet? (breakfast, afternoons, evening) I want to ride early and often. (Wife, job, chores allowing)

Bob made a post that helps explain it: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/mboards/viewmessages.cfm?clubID=1328&Forum=1121&Topic=12014 In the Welcome email you got - we should be detailing this info for you. I'll make a suggestion to the membership director. Check out the Calendar on the left and select NW area. I saw some rides scheduled this month. Click on them to get details etc. Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

I am not in your area or an admin but check my signature. ;) Your number will come with your welcome package. This question has come up twice in 24 hours so the text as you sign up needs to be clearer about this. Check the calendar here and if nothing is shown that helps you find a ride I am sure others from your area will come along and fill you in. There might be something you like, might not. Our area have very few rides because the members don't hold them. If you have a favorite time, place or ride then post up one and if no body shows you still got a ride that you like to do. It may be slow now because of the nationals going on this week. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

First, welcome! If you recently joined, expect to be hearing from our membership director soon (aka "he who assigns numbers"). There are several folks that live in the vicinity and I'm sure they'll be along shortly. Hmmm, meetings? Not so much :p Most of us would rather spend our time riding, planning on riding or talking about riding.
RidingSmiling.jpg
Mike Bryant North Bend, WA

Thanks again, I read the other newbies post after I had posted about #'s. As to meetings, what I meant was is there somewhere that is a regular place to meet to go riding from. I know that an ADV Rider group likes to meet in Oly, WA and then head out from there.

Neil, as more members become familiar with this new site & its features, and as we get deeper into riding season, you will surely see more impromptu ride plans posted up on this Forum & the Calendar. Just stay tuned, or maybe put one together yourself & I'm sure others will join you. As far as close-by members, the only one I'm aware of in Graham is Dan Paulsen. Pretty sure he's at the National, but he and his Les Schwab rear tire will be back in town eventually. But definitely sign up on the Calendar feature to be notified of events in this region. Mike B / Gig Harbor, WA

If you do not receive your new member packet (including member card) in 3-4 weeks, then contact the membership director or your area director. Your area director can also help let you know what activities will be happening near you, or how you can host an activity. -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northest Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Hi Neil, welcome. I'm also new and am in the "waiting for COG packet" mode. I did try indicating a COG number on my profile by looking at the initial welcome e-mails that I received, but as you read from Bob's post, those are two completely different numbers. The "Official" one comes in the mail, on the card. That process could probably be tightened up a bit, and I may shoot Carl a message with that suggestion. Happy riding! Mark Hejtmanek 1999 Concours Candy Amarinth Red COG#8298 CDA#271 Colorado Springs, CO
highres_3862792.jpeg