• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Loveland an Ft Collins CO Area Riders

jpaylow

Big Wheel
Hey,
I am looking for other concourse owners in the Loveland and Ft. Collins area to ride and hang out with. I have an older concourse a 99. Please feel free to respond to this message and if or if you want give me a call and we can set up a time to meet and ride. P.S my girlfriend likes to ride with me so we probably wouldn't be setting any speed records.

I think there is going to be a Denver area Tech Day/Ride Day on the 23rd of this month...keep an eye on the forum... :beerchug:

The National Rally is in Cortez in a month...see you there...?

I'm in Castle Rock...and, look for any excuse to go up to Nordy's for a bite to eat... ;)

I'm always looking for the same.  I have one buddy down in Denver who rides, but he's hard to hook up with.

I live in Eaton.  Holler if you guys want to meet up somewhere, do a ride, or what ever. 

Significant others are always welcome!!!

This summer I plan on doing some longer day rides if possible. 

That's another ride I want to make some day.  My brother lives in Katy, TX.  1380 miles one way! 
Would love to ride there.  Would be cool to meet some TX folks at the same time.

CRocker said:
connie_rider said:
Wish I could ride in your area!
Bit far from Houston for a weekend ride. arghhhhhh

Ride safe, Ted

But...Ted...don't you trailer your bike...?

Last time I saw your bike, it was on a trailer.....  just sayin'...  :):))

notsluggo said:
CRocker said:
connie_rider said:

Ride safe, Ted

I think he was riding the bike while on the trailer.  :s_laugh:

notsluggo said:
CRocker said:
connie_rider said:

Ride safe, Ted

Kettle, pot, Pot meet kettle  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I just got back from a week in Colorado, stayed in Wildernest.  We skied Arapahoe, Breckenridge, Copper and Keystone.  Awesome!  I like your state.    Wishing I could ride the Loveland Pass on the bike, that would be nice. 

Hello Pilgrim.
I'm like you. Great area up there!

Don't mind these guys.
Their just jealous of my extremely good looks and pleasing personality.  :nananana:
Yes, I trailer. (I admit I'm a sinner)

Ride safe, Ted

Old Man on a Connie said:
notsluggo said:
CRocker said:
connie_rider said:

Ride safe, Ted

Kettle, pot, Pot meet kettle  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Haha...you said "pot"... :rotflmao: