• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lowering link and kickstand for sale

mx503

Big Wheel
Hey guys! It's been a few months since I was here or was it there? I am confused. Anyway, after a winter of work the 99 C10 that had sat for years roared to life. I bought a lowering link and shortened kickstand thinking I would use it. Well, I have sold the bike to help fund a business for my wife and sister-in-law. So I am selling the link and kickstand for 125.00 plus shipping of 15.00 which is what I paid for them. I did not see a classified section so I am posting it here. If you are interested, email me at:apeed84984@aol.com. I would much rather sell them here than on ebay so let me know. Thanks to all who gave me a lot of help. I will be selling a 99 c10 with 17k on it in the next week and will post that bike at that time. I will be asking 2300.00 for it as the plastics are less than perfect.
Bob

Ok I found the correct area to sell!