• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LSBMW Fall Colors Ride - Eureka Springs AR. - Pics

lobo10s

Training Wheels
IMG0326-L.jpg

That time of year has arrived. The air is colder and the days are shorter and fall is right around the corner. We have had a brutally hot summer here in North Texas so I don't think anyone is going to complain about the temps dropping. The Lone Star BMW Club has an annual ride each year at this time. The ride is up to Eureka Springs Arkansas. The little town is great and the hotel rooms are very affordable and the best part of this location is... you guessed it, those awesome North Arkansas roads.

Read the entire ride report here.

IMG0351-L.jpg

IMG0360-L.jpg

IMG0370-L.jpg

IMG0359-L.jpg

IMG0343-L.jpg

Looks like fun. Hopefully I'll be there in June. But I have to ask. Where's the BMW's in the pictures?  :))

Cap'n Bob said:
Looks like fun. Hopefully I'll be there in June. But I have to ask. Where's the BMW's in the pictures?  :))

I ride with guys who own all types of BMW's. I still like them.. haha

IMG0324-L.jpg

IMG0358-L.jpg

Rev Ryder said:
I couldn't get the link to work, here is a working one.  Great pics and write up.  Looks like yall had a great time.  I'm anxious for the next National so I can go up that way too.  I have yet to go to the area on a bike.  Go figure. LOL

http://www.motoadrenaline.net/2011/11/lsbmw-arkansas-fall-colors-ride.html

EDIT TO ADD:
Congrats on the anniversary too.  I hope yall have a zillion more of em.

I fixed the link.. sorry. It is a great area to ride. We make 3 trips a year to Northern Arkansas.. great riding. Thanks for the anniversary shout out. I am a lucky man..

IMAG0986-L.jpg

IMAG0993-L.jpg

IMAG1023-L.jpg

1252003123_dmcDq-L.jpg

1252003218_Ba5Xf-L.jpg

What's with the first picture?  Do you guys always stand in the middle of the road to get your picture taken??  :))

Just kidding....  Excellent photos, looks like alot of fun!  I work for a company out of Conway, AR.  I cant wait to get up to the Eureka Springs area!

Ride safe!