• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(MA) Start of the Year Social lunch - Saturday Feb 8th, Mendon, MA

ghabel

Please join Tracey and I for lunch starting at 11:30 am at the Willowbrook Restaurant - 16 Hastings St, Mendon, MA for our Start of the Year Social.

The "Boat Room" (worth lunch alone!) has been reserved especially for COG.

We're excited to talk about all the activities planned for 2014.  Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Please reserve here so we can get a good headcount for the restaurant.  http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=198651

Hey Greg, did you forget to pay the weather fairies? It is going to be too cold to ride to this thing tomorrow. Actually not too cold but too much snow in my driveway :-(

Looking forward to seeing you folks!

Brian

BDF said:
Hey Greg, did you forget to pay the weather fairies? It is going to be too cold to ride to this thing tomorrow. Actually not too cold but too much snow in my driveway :-(

Looking forward to seeing you folks!

Brian
I forgot to have Abbey do her weather dance - darn!

It was great to see everyone - about 27 people attended.  We enjoyed laughing together and sharing the plans for 2014.
See you at the next event - March 29th Meet n Greet (to be posted).