• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

May 4 Annual Spring Ride

LSGiant

We will travel south searching out and exploring the better motorcycle roads in the area while taking in the sights, sounds and scents of spring.
Meet at 8:00 in Stillwater for breakfast at the Perkins Restaurant at the northeast corner of HWY 36 and Washington, ride leaves at 9:00
We will do a few alphabet roads in Wisconsin before crossing into Minnesota at Wabasha, lunch will be in Mazeppa.

In the event of an all day rain (or snowstorm) the ride will shift one week later.

Randy Schafer
MN COG AAD

I drove down to Dallas Monday thinking I would get out of the cold weather. I brought my insulated gear in case its cold next week back home..Never thought I'd need it down here!!!

35 tomorrow morning!!! Crazy!

Routes in electronic format attached

Attachments

• Randy's Sprng Ride 2013.gdb
    272.4 KB · Views: 95
sounds good, thanks for the route and the update.

lsgiant any chance you could upload a gpx file also ??

Okay, made the call to postpone next week May 11 same place and time. Right now it's snowing out, this weather is messed up, next week is looking much better.

JS_racer said:
sounds good, thanks for the route and the update.

lsgiant any chance you could upload a gpx file also ??

Here you go, I meant to do that on the other post.

Attachments

• Randy's Sprng Ride 2013.gpx
    202.5 KB · Views: 152
Weather is looking a little better for this Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing all the Concours peeps. Anyone want to take bets on more more C-10s and C-14s than other bikes ?

Who's planning on being there ?

Yup I do. I'll charge it up  :motonoises:

Wishing I had the heated apparel connections wired, but no such luck ::)