• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MC Enterprises Crash Bar sets

W9ETA

I just bought a real nice 09 C-14 and it has a few farkles that I do not need and am wanting to know if there was any interested amongst the Forum members for them. Here is a link to the Crash Bar sets. I have 1 front set and 1 rear set. Both are chrome plated and perfect. This is an e mail I received from them regarding pricing.

http://www.mcenterprisesusa.com/garage/policebikes_kawasaki_concours.html  Crash Bars- Chrome    (Link)

E-mail:

Hello Bob,

Thank you for contacting us. Our prices are as follows:

1400-100 Engine/Fairing Guards black or chrome $365.00
1400-300 Small Saddle Bag Guards black or chrome $175.00

If you are in the states shipping is included. We have the fronts in at this time and the rears will be ready to ship in 1-1/2 weeks. I have attached the mounting instructions for your review. Thank you and have a great day!!

Teri Yates, Office Manager
MC Enterprises
www.mcenterprises.com

I will let these go for a fair offer. They are still on the bike but I will remove and ship them to you with instructions.

Thanks, Bob

Bump...anyone interested? They are perfect cond. I have many pics available if interested. May trade also for Concours parts.

Bob

Pics are here...... These are perfect shape and include all hardware and instructions. Chrome is all perfect and NO rust or pitting anywhere.

These sets are over $500 new.

Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• Crash bars 004.JPG
    Crash bars 004.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 93
Check sent, I am the lucky owner....hopfully I will not need them, but what a great addition to a growing list of accessories.