• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MCE Fitting Instructions Wanted

bikergirl1400

Does anyone have the fitting instructions for the front 2010-16 MC Enterprises Engine Guards? I already know how the rears mount as I have these on one of my GTR's. There seems to be a few bolts missing, but not sure.

I need to get them re powder coated before fitting.

IMG_20230430_124816_1.jpg

Email sent. Let me know if you get the files
I am actually missing the 2 M8 x 35mm bolts... I'm sure these are 1.0 pitch bolts. If I remember correctly, all the engine mounting bolts are 1.0 pitch rather than the common 1.25 that's used on everything else 🤔