• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MD & South Central PA Meet & Greet May 13th

Russell W Fleming

Tuesday May 13 at 6 pm
C'mon out and join us for a meet and greet at Bullocks Country Family in Westminster MD
2020 Sykesville Road Westminster MD 21157    http://www.bullocksrestaurant.com/

Chuck Landis will lead a group (hopefully) down from York Pa. I will leave the Sheetz
at Rt.30 & Rt 616 at 5:00 pm. My number is 717-324-8484

Russell W Fleming said:
There are some C14 around Westminster put I am never able to meet them.

I am up in Westminster a couple of times a month... Often eating at Papa Joes.    :great:

Don't remember seeing any other C14s, though.

- RightD

Chuck Landis said:
Come out to the Meet n Greet RightD. It would be good to see you there.

Going to try to... Never been to Bullocks.

Evenings during the week are a little iffy for me, though.

- RightD

+1.  Will try to switch my schedule for that date, would love to meet some local coggers in area.  Live in Hagerstown, but hardly ever see connie owners in the area.  Sunday and Monday's are my days off.

RightD said:
I am up in Westminster a couple of times a month... Often eating at Papa Joes.    :great:

- RightD

Papa Joe's look interesting. We'll have to plan a M&G there later in the summer at their new location. ;)

Are you going to stop over Chisen? Love to meet ya.

What are you riding? You can share some of your favorite roads in the area.

I've been meaning to get involved with COG for a while, but there's only so many hours in a week! I've got a 2001 Concours in blue that I have ridden all over the eastern half of the country so far. There are some great roads around Westminster, Thurmont, and the surrounding areas. I'm in Baltimore city (hon).

One week away! I thought there would be a lot more interest in an Meet and Greet in this area.

We are going to have this event rain or shine. Come out in a cage if need too.

Let me know if anyone is meeting to ride down from York.

Meeting at the Sheetz @ rt30 & rt616. Kickstands up at 5:00 pm.

Good morning......I saw your ride invite posted.  I'm in Montgomery County PA, near Valley Forge National Park.  Any COG riders in this area of SE PA ?  I'm working an making the ride to meet up at the Sheetz in York in time for your 5PM kickstands up start.  Andy 

AndyD said:
Good morning......I saw your ride invite posted.  I'm in Montgomery County PA, near Valley Forge National Park.  Any COG riders in this area of SE PA ?  I'm working an making the ride to meet up at the Sheetz in York in time for your 5PM kickstands up start.  Andy

Sound good Andy. We'll keep an eye out for you.

See you tonight Russell and Martha.

Sadly I have to back out of tonight. Gotta take a pet to the vet. Rather be riding! Hope to meet some of you at the classic rally on the 18th in maryland.

AndyD said:

I live in the Collegeville area

Sorry, due to holiday this weekend, actually had today off, and planned to go.  However, my truck had other plans for me!!!! :mad: :truce:  Ayway, what is the ride you mentioned on the 18th?  Would definitely like to meet some fellow Connie owners!!  Hope you all had a blast!!!! :great: :)) So sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you all!!!! :'(

We had six tonight for the M&G.
Andy rode in from Valley Forge, he defanantlly gets the long distance award.
It was nice meeting Andy, Wayne, Russell and Martha tonight.
Jack and I had a nice ride down from York and back up with a lot less traffic.  :motonoises:

Perhaps we could do this again on a Sunday?  Maybe more people could and would show up?  As stated, I would have loved to be there.  Maybe we can do a park picnic meet, and ride?  What do any of you all think about that idea?  And for those of us that are still children, still play on the playground!!! ROFL

dan4aspen said:
Perhaps we could do this again on a Sunday?  Maybe we can do a park picnic meet, and ride?  What do any of you all think about that idea?  And for those of us that are still children, still play on the playground!!! ROFL

Sounds good to me Dan. Sunday is usually family day, but COG is family too. Right?

PM me with a location you might have and some dates. We'll see if we can make it happen.

Check the COG calendar of events and here is the next meet & greet.

Sunday August 3 at 11:30
Meet and Greet and ride in East Berlin PA.507 West King Street East Berlin PA 17316
Meet and eat at the best BBQ in 5 states that I know.
Ricks Wild Hog Catering & BBQ Carry Out

http://www.rickshogwild.com/