• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(ME) Boothbay & Pemaquid Peninsulas Ride - Sat April 12th

ghabel

Thank you Mike Benham for volunteering to lead this scenic ride!

Meet at 9:00 AM at McDonalds on U.S.-1 in Yarmouth, ME, approximately 3/4 mile south on U.S.-1 from I-295 Exit 17. The ride will explore the very scenic Pemaquid & Boothbay Peninsulas in Mid Coast Maine. Highlights will be Pemaquid Point Light and Boothbay Harbor. Bring some snacks and beverages for stops along the ride. Lunch will not be until late afternoon in Boothbay Harbor. This ride is more about scenery than speed. Bring your cameras!

Details and sign-up are here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=201096