• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mean Streak 17" rear wheel SOLD

worncog

The C10 left the stable and I have a Mean Streak rear wheel that is looking for a new home. This is the wheel you want if you are doing a 17" wheel conversion. Wheel is in great condition and no notable deficiencies. This is an OEM Mean Streak rear wheel that has not been machined yet to fit the C10. $200 shipped lower 48

Shipping is from 32408 in the Florida Panhandle. PayPal F&F preferred, or add PP fees to total.

Attachments

• IMG_6764.jpg
    IMG_6764.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6763.jpg
    IMG_6763.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6762.jpg
    IMG_6762.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
The C10 left the stable and I have a Mean Streak rear wheel that is looking for a new home. This is the wheel you want if you are doing a 17" wheel conversion. Wheel is in great condition and no notable deficiencies. This is an OEM Mean Streak rear wheel that has not been machined yet to fit the C10. $175 plus actual shipping.

I also have a 17" front wheel for the other end of a conversion. $75 plus actual shipping.

Shipping is from 32408 in the Florida Panhandle. PayPal F&F preferred, or add PP fees to total.
Message sent for front wheel. Tried messaging. Would not go.

Last edited:
Morning, what would shipping and total be to 28756 for the front wheel?
Do you have photos of it?
Is it in the same great shape as the rear?
Thanks

I removed the front wheel from the listings due to suitability of use. While giving it a thorough inspection, I noticed that it had a dent and runout on the bead seating surface was beyond what I consider acceptable for the bead to have a solid seal.

Last edited:
Okay, this wheel needs a new home as the shop purge continues. Price reduced to $100 plus actual shipping.

Are you going to the national? I'll take it if that's the case.
Not sure at this point, and I would more than likely ride there if so. I do use Pirateship.com so shipping is not as painful as normal. If you send me your zip I can get a quote.