• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mesh Gear

DanLong

Mini Bike
I have some mesh gear for sale. I've lost a bunch of weight and it no longer fits.

Olympia Airglide 3 pants with waterproof/windproof liner, size 42. I got these right before I went on my diet, they are about 8 months old and have maybe 10,000 miles on them. They are in great shape, a few stains on the knees from my tank protectors. Asking $100 shipped to the lower 48.

Power Trip mesh jacket with wind/rain liner, size 2XL. I've had this jacket for about 3 years, it's got some wear but is in good condition. Asking $60 shipped.

I also have a pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 overpants, size 3XL. These are good for up to a 44" waist. These are 4-5 years old and I wore them only in cold weather so they are in pretty good shape. $50 shipped. 

None of this gear has ever been in a crash. I am 6'1 and was going around 270-280 and this gear fit me snug but not too tight. It still fit me well down into the 250's  but I needed a belt or suspenders for the pants.

Here's a couple pics of the Airglides and jacket. I don't have any of the JR pants but can post some if someone is interested in them.
IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg