• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mich M/C show

rwulf

Anyone going to Detroit motorcycle show? It's Feb 1st thru 3rd. At the old Rock Center in Novi.
I plan to be there Sat at the front door at 10:00 am. Would like to meet some new COG members.

Look forward to meeting you painkiller. I'll be coming down from traverse City.
Most likely have on blue jacket, I'll try and be at front entrance inside at 10:00am.

:great: Probably won't make it there till noon, be wearing a red ProMax sled jacket. Hope the weather cooperates. Will know next weekend.

Hope all had a good time. Old man winter kept me from attending Saturday from this side of the border. :mad: Sunday I didn't quite get up till late thanks to the night before.

There were 7 of us on Saturday, COG and friends. Most of us spent money
and looked at all the eye candy. Then went to lunch. Went back and spent more.
Watch the COG board you next get  together.