• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michelin PR2 Lifespan

Steve in sunny Fla

Iron Butt
Industry Vendor
  About ready to pull of my 170/60-17 rear pr2 with just under 10000 miles on it. There's still probably 500- 1000 miles left in it, but I'm going on a trip and don't want to have it run out on the road. This is 3000 miles better than I got from my avon storm. I'm putting on a  michelin PR3 because I got it for 15.00 more than another pr2 was going to cost. I'd run the pr 2 again in a heartbeat, best riding / wearing tire I've experienced yet. I tend to be tough on a back tire with my "jetting check" accellerations, so I'm very impressed.  :beerchug: Steve

I tend to be tough on a back tire with my "jetting check" accellerations

You messing around with that bike again?

Come on, you know the factory engineers know best. >:D >:D :nananana: :rotflmao: