• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michigan - All Clubs Day - Stockbridge Sep 20 noon-4pm

talcon

Annual Stockbridge All Clubs Day - Sunday, September 20, 2015, noon-4pm.  This is the classic bike show everybody looks forward to!  We usually meet up on the South side of the town square just before noon.  It's also a beautiful area to ride in, including the Waterloo and Pinckney State Recreation Areas!  You won't want to miss it!

suzi.jpg

I'm planning on being there. Have a ride on Saturday for operation wounded soldiers. So the wife will be real happy with me that weekend

I rarely miss this event, I don't expect to this year.  Funny thing is I have never been there to "represent" the same "club" twice.  First time was with VJMC and my Yamaha XS750F, next the DOHC Honda guys with my CB900F, then with the Naked Goldwing Club, and now with COG! 

Unless monsoon season arrives, I will make the trek.

Be good to see you Ed & Chris!  I always enjoy going to this show... it never gets old and I always see something new (that's old!).  :)

I really enjoyed this event last year and was originally planning to attend this year.  Seems an unmovable conflict has appeared, so I'll have to pass this time, unfortunately. 

I'd surely rather be in Stockbridge than watching the Tigers lose another meaningless game. Ugh.

Wellcome EyeDoc. If you can't find someone to ride over with
come on your own. I believe we will be on the south side of
the town square noon or so.

Hey Eyedoc-

I am riding out from Sterling Heights/Warren area with some guys. We are planning to stop
somewhere for breakfast along the way. Do you know a good joint around 696 and telegraph where we might meet up with you?

Delling3, I would be interested in joining you guys if you don't mind  ::)as I will be going from Sterling Heights area also. Let me know if that is OK with you.

Woooot!  No Tiger game commitment anymore!

I'm coming (from Grand Rapids), and bringing my brother with me.

See ya'll thar!

Eyedoc, I want to get to Stockbridge anytime after 12 so maybe 11 - 11:15 in one of the locations you gave us. Pick one that is convenient for you. If you want to stop for breakfast at Little Daddy or Panera, fine with me, just meet earlier.

Vulcan Marc and I will be leaving Fenton area around 10:00'ish if anybody is interested in riding along.

Wingboy & delling 3. I'll meet you @ Little Daddy.  I'll be there around 10:30 for coffee and a light breakfast. Plan to ride out to stockbridge around 11:15??  If you can't make it there, I'll meet you at the event.

It's going to be a nice day for a ride!  High of 70, no rain, and partly cloudy.  The motorcycle gods are smiling down on us!

See everybody there! :) 

To Eyedoc and Wingboy - sorry I missed your replies.  I was away from the computer all weekend, and never logged onto the forum.

It was a nice day.  I met Talcon and Flat-Spot in Stockbridge.  Saw several other Connie's, but no one around to talk to.  Maybe next time we should have a plan to meet at such and such place at such and such time?  I always think it's nice to actually meet the folks that we talk with on the forum. 

Hope everybody had a good day. 

Great day, hope all had a great ride. I enjoyed talking to all of ya.
Will be looking forward to next meeting I can make it to.

Hey I was there!  Got there late at around 1:30 with Bill, a new C10 rider from Flint area.

I wasn't able to catch up with everyone I know was there.  Missed Delling3 and LessPaul.  Briefly connected with MichiGlenn, Talcon, BigEd from Canada and Chris.  Also missed Larry on his new '04 C10, but did have a 'sighting' from a distance as he rode by the town square late afternoon.

Was able to talk a bit with RWulf, his nephew Jim, Wingboy and Eyedoc.

I agree with others that its hard to catch up with everyone in that format.  Its motorcycle ADD after all.

I think an early October RTE would be great.

delling3 said:
Maybe next time we should have a plan to meet at such and such place at such and such time?  I always think it's nice to actually meet the folks that we talk with on the forum. 

Chris - that's an excellent idea!  I will do that next time to make sure we all meet up!  It hasn't been a huge problem in past years.. as we were always able to meet up, but this year there was a huge turnout and crowd! 

I'm happy to see so many Connie's there!  Good to see everybody!  Also - I can vouch for Stasch - he was actually there, and that social butterfly was still talking when we left. lol

I'm also patting myself on the back for finding such a nice route between Fenton and Stockbridge :)  Came back through Fowlerville.  Lot's of curves, scenery and country roads.  I will be going that route next time for sure instead of going down M-52.