• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michigan - meet & greet, and eat some .... bacon. Sat Feb 18, noon

talcon

A few of us put our heads together and decided we needed a mid-winter meetup that ends with an angioplasty:

Where:

Tony's I-75 Restaurant
8781 Main St,
Birch Run, MI 48415
http://www.tonysi75restaurant.com/
Telephone: (989) 624-5860

When:

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - noon

Please RSVP to me no later than a few days prior so I can get a headcount.

5271973_orig.jpg

Randy, Good idea but the timing is wrong off for me. Thanks!! Hope you get some replies just to let you know there are some Mi. riders alive or maybe they are just hibernating!!  ::)

Sorry Randy, won't be able to attend due to other "issues"  outta my control....  by the looks of the weather, riding there could've been the M.O...... 

Sorry to those of you who can't make it - it's gonna be 57 and sunny  :great:

And then it's going to do it again the next day!!!!!  :)

Thats it, you can count me out.
Can't afford to get my hopes up.
No I'll be there, maybe shorts & T-shirt

It was good to see everybody!! Thanks for coming!!!  It certainly was a great day for a ride !! 😁😎