• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michigan - Ride-to-Eat Clarkston, MI - Sat, Aug 8, Noon

Cool beans Randy...

I'll have to see if the rest of the Grey Beard Riders will want to ride along.

p.s. cross posted this to the original COG forum

As it's turning out, it looks like I will be missing this one guys.  Wifey wants to go to the cabin for the weekend.  I have a couple of weekend rides planned down the road a bit, and I need to pay my dues now. 

Hope to meet some of you folks at Stockbridge next month!

Be good to see you Ed & Karl !  Sorry we'll miss you Chris!

Next year, maybe we'll have a RTE at the Fenton Firehouse (same owners as the Union Woodshop).. Fenton is all torn up with construction right now.. so didn't want to do that to you guys!   

Dean - you coming?  :)

I won't be able to make it.  Have a family reunion up north the same day.

Ya'll have fun now.

If you have room - I would like to come to your RTE.
Saturday looks like good weather (at this time)  and Google says it's only about 160 miles.  :motonoises: ;D

SilverConnieRider said:
If you have room - I would like to come to your RTE.
Saturday looks like good weather (at this time)  and Google says it's only about 160 miles.  :motonoises: ;D

We always will make room!  Come out out!!!  :great:

I was so looking forward to going and meeting you guys.

But my idea of fun is NOT riding 160 miles in rain.  Which looking at radar was over much of my route to the RTE.
And wouldn't you know it that in a few hours it will be out of here - but by that time you will be long gone.  :mad:
Oh well - maybe next time.

Stupid MI weather - Why does it rain on Weekends when people want to do things and not on weekdays when less is going on?

It's all good.. looks like we'll have several people show up  :) 

I haven't washed my bike since the last time I rode in the rain.. so I'm good!    :D

Looks to be generally clear for the Clarkston area until late afternoon, then real spotty.  It's wet outside my house but drying up quickly.

Randy, thanks for the RTE in Clarkston. Had a good time and the food was good too. Union Woodshop was a good place to eat and kick tires. Rained a little on the ride there but not enough to bath in!

Good to see you again Tom!  Good to see those other people too I guess  :D

I had fun talking to you!  What a great turnout too!  I'm still full!  Thanks everybody!

Good call Randy!  Good 'que, good friends(even if we didn't get to sit w/ the main group) ;D