• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mid-FLA May 17, Riding into Breakkie, Riding into History

SteveJ

Alrighty then, let's do a breakfast meet up before riding to Ride into History in St Augustine.  http://ridingintohistory.org/

Sparky's Place
24646 Florida 40, Astor, FL 32102
(352) 759-2854

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g29177-d893567-Reviews-Sparky_s_Place-Astor_Florida.html

If you've never been here, you're in for a treat.

1630932__E9yRI_DA2Uvhg1zLoLpdYrdMVBeHh14Tsp2lMSdX4U.jpg

Let's try to be seated by 8:30, early schmoozers welcome and encouraged.

An RSVP is encouraged, as seating is a bit cozy here.

See y'all there.

n2wd2o2

Hmmm, not much interest here, is it. I don't understand that. Great breakfast and very likely the best motorcycle show you can attend on this side of the continent. Sure wish I could go... :mad:

Awesome, this might be my first meetup with the group. I am planning on attending this event, as long as nothing else pops up. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

COGnosticat0r said:
I will be at the show, but it is too far for me to get to the restaurant by 8:30.

See y'all there

Oh Jerry,  your modesty kills me d :nananana:
I've seen ya ride........
You'd have to leave like what, 2 and a half minutes earlier to make the restaurant?  :D   
(running and ducking for cover)

SteveJ,

I was checking the calendar for events, and I don't see this meet listed ... or my web browser isn't working correctly :-[ That might explain why you are not getting responses?

Now that I know the meet is on, I am going to see if I can rearrange my schedule and get to the breakfast ...

Victor Salisbury said:
COGnosticat0r said:
I will be at the show, but it is too far for me to get to the restaurant by 8:30.

See y'all there

You'd have to leave like what, 2 and a half minutes earlier to make the restaurant?  :D   

;D  Vic, I have slowed down in my old age  :(  I would need to leave 10 minutes early now  :nananana:

COGnosticat0r said:
Victor Salisbury said:
COGnosticat0r said:

See y'all there

;D  Vic, I have slowed down in my old age  :(  I would need to leave 10 minutes early now  :nananana:

Modesty will only get you so far............................................................

speed will do the rest!

Response seems light, so I'll not reserve the large table.

If you're going, please, a heads up.

Later all.

I think Jen has to work, so I think I'm riding up Saturday morning. Buggy? wanna ride up together? can you slow down enough for me to keep up?  ;)  Steve

COGnosticat0r said:

See y'all there

Same here... no eats, but hope to see all in St Auggie.

I have just been told that I will be in attendance for the breakfast as a chauffeur, on a light truck.

Those who know me know what that means.  ;)  Steve

Steve in Sunny Fla said:
I have just been told that I will be in attendance for the breakfast as a chauffeur, on a light truck.

Those who know me know what that means.  ;)  Steve
Cool.

If ya think of it, bring those left over liquids, por favor.

Man... that looked like some good eats right there.  Sorry I missed breakfast.
I had a great time at the Concours de Elegance though.  Always great to see
fellow COGgers, and the bikes on display were awesome.  Add the beautiful
weather and the ride and this was a day that was hard to beat.

All,

Great to see everyone again ... even though some of us couldn't keep up  :truce:

Great breakfast ... Great "Ride into History" ...

Thanks for setting this up SteveJ.

Bugnut ... thanks for the photos ...

Pretty awesome pics.

My roofing guy called in no show. We wound up taking the Roadtrek out for it's maiden camping voyage at Juniper Springs. We broke stuff. Oh well.