• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mid Fla RTE, Celebrate the end of Summer 9/20/14

SteveJ

It's time to welcome in the autumn/winter riding season with the End Of Summer Breakkie.

This is at one of my favorite locations, River Ratz Cafe in Nobleton. Great food, scenery, and prices. Service sometimes varies, but it's all good.

29295 Lake Lindsey Rd (CR 476)

Nobleton, FL. 34661

Saturday, Sept 20th.

Meet early for a 10a.m. sit down time.

Also, for folks wanting a shot of coffee, swing by our place starting about 8 a.m. for a cuppa, followed by an 8:30 departure on this route:   

http://goo.gl/maps/xjW9v

Our addy is 669 Woodview Dr, Tavares, FL. 32778.

Usual practice is for small groups to form up for an after breakkie ride. Yeehaw!

Please RSVP by registering on the COG calendar, posting up a reply, a PM, or by Pony Express.

It helps the venue serve us a bit more efficiently if they can prepare for a crowd.

Hope to see a bunch of y'all here/there.

There you go again...checking with my boss- am working that weekend---bummer...

so have fun- cool place.....another place..another time

:motonoises: :cheer: :celebrate: :cheer: :celebrate:

Jo said:
There you go again...checking with my boss- am working that weekend---bummer...

so have fun- cool place.....another place..another time

:motonoises: :cheer: :celebrate: :cheer: :celebrate:

Feelin' your pain Jo....  Work is a terrible inconvenience.

New to all this, went to the calendar of events, registered, I think I'm good to go .... :motonoises:

Getting to be a nice turn out for a last minute thing. We will also have a few folks coming in from the TampaBaySportBike forum.

All good.

Yep, gonna give it a go on Saturday with Serp and Paul and whomever else. I think the shoulder will work. Taking a couple short evening rides this week to test it out.

dammit..im gonna have to try to make this one! jsut been so over booked with crap to do its just not funny  ???

lampshade221 said:
Yep, gonna give it a go on Saturday with Serp and Paul and whomever else. I think the shoulder will work. Taking a couple short evening rides this week to test it out.

Realizing that you have to take care of that shoulder, ya still gotta eat. See y'all here.

dammit..im gonna have to try to make this one! jsut been so over booked with crap to do its just not funny 

See ya there. I'm only about 1500 miles from having another rear tire for your burning entertainment.  :motonoises: :motonoises:

SteveJ. said:
lampshade221 said:

Realizing that you have to take care of that shoulder, ya still gotta eat. See y'all here.

dammit..im gonna have to try to make this one! jsut been so over booked with crap to do its just not funny 

See ya there. I'm only about 1500 miles from having another rear tire for your burning entertainment.  :motonoises: :motonoises:

:)

After today  at work, I really would rather be riding than clocking in again
                        :mad:                              :mad:                          :mad:

stevewfl said:
Guys unfortunately we're out on the rain

You may want to re-evaluate after a bit.

It looks to be clearing out.

And Margie just made the first pot of coffee.  :coffee2:

Rollin out just after 8 this morning.  It's not that I enjoy cleaning up a messy bike, but sometimes it's a fine line between a ride and an adventure.  :motonoises:

Scuddy said:
Rollin out just after 8 this morning.  It's not that I enjoy cleaning up a messy bike, but sometimes it's a fine line between a ride and an adventure.  :motonoises:
:great:

Clean??!!?

I'm thinkin' turnout will be a bit sparse for this as the rain looks to be hanging on for folks east and south of the Tavares/Eustis/Mt Dora metroplex. Looks good from most other areas, ride on! See y'all at the Ratz.

:motonoises: :motonoises:

Sorry Steve ... I was really looking forward to this ... but it is raining over here in Oviedo ... I am ready to go as of 0700 ... but not making it out ... see you guys at the next meeting. :(

Aussie said:
Sorry Steve ... I was really looking forward to this ... but it is raining over here in Oviedo ... I am ready to go as of 0700 ... but not making it out ... see you guys at the next meeting. :(

Appreciate the post and the call, departing as soon as I'm done here. No rain here and looks good on radar for quite a while. But you know how that can go...

Yeah ... I was hoping it would clear so I could roll directly to the Outpost ... but still nogo ...  :(

We had five souls that braved the bone chilling 69 degree weather to ride under partly cloudy skies to celebrate the end of summer.  Mark from the Tampa area, and Dennis from beautiful down town Okahumpka were both "fresh meat".  Welcome aboard.  Also Dave from (??) and IBR Kurt from Port St Lucie joined me in welcoming in the Flowriduh riding season.

To those that had rain this morning and didn't come, see ya next time.

Thanks for coming out.