• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mid-Flowriduh last minute Breakkie at Sleepy Hollow, Tomorrow. 9-29-12

Man, short notice! Would like to but I'll be doing maintenance so I can be ready for Barber. Times a wastin'! Have fun.

Steve in Sunny Fla said:
Just talked with 2fast, he said to wait for him  ;)  Steve

Really. Way cool.

Edit to add: Is it getting that cold up there already? ;) >:D :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

By wait, I mean it will probably be a few months or more..........I suppose you are thinking of leaving on Saturday, like this week.  Hey, our weather is out friggin standing up here, meanin 70's for the foreseeable. Got a pack of COG outlaws showing up in my driveway on Sunday for a jaunt in Cheezland. Eatcher heart out ;)

2Fast said:
By wait, I mean it will probably be a few months or more..........I suppose you are thinking of leaving on Saturday, like this week.  Hey, our weather is out friggin standing up here, meanin 70's for the foreseeable. Got a pack of COG outlaws showing up in my driveway on Sunday for a jaunt in Cheezland. Eatcher heart out ;)

Hey, cool on the run to the land of cheese.

I dunno about the weather thing though, Margie has been up there since early last week, says she's been freezing her you know what off.

To clarify, I put the wrong date in the original post. This has already been done. it is not happening on Sunday. Oops.

Sorry 'bout any confuslement.

I just got in the door. I was nice to meet up  with you 3 Steve's there .
  Another fantastic day of riding. Did the Ozelo trail and Monkey Island. Pretty cool!!.

Daytona_Mike said:
I just got in the door. I was nice to meet up  with you 3 Steve's there .
  Another fantastic day of riding. Did the Ozelo trail and Monkey Island. Pretty cool!!.
Good to see you also, and meet Harry George.

Thanks again for the tip on a future RTE.