• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Millerized

branded0844

Bicycle
Just wanted to give a shout out for Jim. I emailed him last week about the difference in the standard and extended version of his highway pegs. He wrote back quickly and told me how to measure for the pegs so I could see which would work best for me. Then this week he had a couple sets with blemishes and offered them at 20.00 off list. I got a set and even with the blemishes they look great and on the bike you don't see the blems. Anyway fast shipping, good instructions and the pegs look and feel great. Only took me 2 hrs. to install and that was taking breaks and playing with my granddaughter. Hardest part is taking the body panels off and putting them back on. Thanks Jim for a great product and tech support. Daryl