• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN WI January get together

LSGiant

Anybody have any ideas on what we want to do in January The motorcycle show is February 13th to 15th so Feb is covered. Something mid January would be about right. Social or tech session?

Greetings and happy holidays everyone! I will be hosting a tech session on carb disassembly and cleaning at my house on January 17th, starting at noon. I will also be installing Steve's carb kit at the same time (Steve, as in Steve in Sunny Florida on the forums). We will also be cleaning Brian H's carbs from the last tech session at his house. Time permitting, we will also be reversing the intake cam modification to return it to the stock position. My heated shop is smallish, but if there is overflow the kitchen will be available to hang out and BS in. We will probably order some pizza later in the afternoon, or if work is wrapped up, head for a restaurant. Let me know if you will be coming so I have an idea how many to expect. Either post on a forum, or send me an email if you don't get on the forums and I will add you to the count. Brian Snowberg Seven fifty five Lincolntown Avenue Mahtomedi MN

Greetings Everyone, The January Tech Session is now posted and open for registration in the Calendar of Events. For additional information, including a map to the event and to register online, please click on the following link. MN January Tech Session Mark Wojcik COG #465 Hudson, WI 1986 Concours

Hi Guys Great to see so many people at the motorcycle show. Anybody have any ideas or desires for March and April Send me a PM if you don't want it public until you are sure.