• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mondomotos 10MM Bullet Lights

mmolohon

Scooter
To all,

I purchased a set about 4 years ago and finally one of them took a dump. I was looking to replace one or both but it doesn't appear that they are in business anymore. Has anyone had any luck? Are they still in business? Thanks and God Bless.

Moe

Man of Blues,

You would be correct sir and I checked out that website. Looks like they have almost exactly the same. I'm just curious if the connections are the same? Thanks and God Bless.

Moe

Gscott said:
The lights I got from advmonster had bare wires no connectors.

I think you mean they just had no connectors, not bare wire..
contact ADVMonster about polarity, but likely the insulation on the wires would be red + and Black -, and you should mind the polarity when wiring to the bikes harness, If in doubt, ask, or check the book/manual on polarity of the bikes wires.

My MM10 bullet light just stopped working today. There is power to the light. Is it at all possible to replace the Cree chip from the front? Forgive my ignorance, but I don't see any way.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Mr 1,

I took it apart and it doesn't appear to come out and it doesn't appear that they are in business anymore. I finally went to advmonster website with great success. Ordered MM 20's and connections appear to be same as mondo motos. I'll try and hook up this weekend and update. If you give me your email, I'll forward the email the company recently sent to me. Take care and God Bless.

Mo

Mo- Being a frugal {cheap} Cogger, I ordered 2 Xprite 2 inch 10 watt Cree lights through Amazon. Under $20 for 2 with free shipping. I installed one today and it seems to be as bright as the MM10. Lets see how long it lasts.

Tom Taylor COG#7173      AKA mr t

Mr T,

Nothing wrong with being frugal lol. I recently installed those 20 bullet lights from ADVmonster and so far so good. The connections on the old matched up with the new and appear to be just as bright. I'll keep everyone advised. Take care and God Bless.

Mo