• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Moonshine Lunch Run Soon

Hoogie001

Saturday, April 10 is the Moonshine Lunch Run - - - An early season event with an eclectic array of Riders and Motorcycles that will suit any taste. If you have never been - think about making it. You won't be disappointed. Of course you may have to ride in the cold, rain, and maybe a bit of snow, but some COG boys from Minnesota are going - why not you? Hoogie About six of us staying in Greenup Illinois right off the Interstate.

Jeff, I did hear/see/read about that. I know you've set it up already for 11:30am Saturday. Bill Seibel and I will be there. You and the other Minnesota guys are staying in Greenup? Hoogie

Brian H and I are staying at Greenup. The rest are still up in the air. Started the Connie and did most of my Spring maintenance it should be ready to go tomorrow. Be good to see every one.