• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

More free power mod already done.

dhomas19909939

Pulled my concourse into the shop and decided to give her the once over with sisf's more free power mod, and to my surprise some previous owner has already done me the favor, sweet less work for me. I wonder if she's been owned by a COG member at 1 point in the past. She a purple 99' with 44k on her., CA Bike.

If you remove the gas tank, the main harness ground is under the left, front 10mm nut. Remove all rust that may be on the frame tab and brighten up the terminal ends. HTH.

Larry