• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Motorcycle Ride-The Hills of San Diego Saturday, October 11th, 9am

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Looking For COG Riders of the SW and Anyone Else! Have 4 riders so far.....need more.

Organizing a Fall ride for next Saturday, October 11 around 9am. Thinking the Hills of San Diego, Possible start in Temecula then work our way through Ramona, Julian (Apple days), Mt Laguna, Lake Cuyamaca, Lunch, Along the border of Ca. and Mexico and work our way back home!

Map of the ride is below though there may be some tweaks to the route.…… Who’s in?? Any other suggestions?

Send me a response if you are interested.  :motonoises:

Rusty said:
Looking For COG Riders of the SW and Anyone Else! Have 4 riders so far.....need more.

Organizing a Fall ride for next Saturday, October 11 around 9am. Thinking the Hills of San Diego, Possible start in Temecula then work our way through Ramona, Julian (Apple days), Mt Laguna, Lake Cuyamaca, Lunch, Along the border of Ca. and Mexico and work our way back home!

Map of the ride is below though there may be some tweaks to the route.…… Who’s in?? Any other suggestions?

With Link to map http://goo.gl/maps/QQ6Wv

Rusty said:
Rusty said:

With Link to map http://goo.gl/maps/QQ6Wv

Have 8 riders and counting.... If anyone wants to join us, we are meeting at the Shell Station in Temecula on the 15 off at the 79 go west....Look for the big Flag! We are all meeting there at 9am.

Address:
Creekside Shell
29115 Front St
Temecula, CA 92590

See you there!  :motonoises:  :great:

All the folks say there is nothing going on in So Cal? Here's your chance. Don't miss it!  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

Yeah David, what a great ride it was!! Thanks for making me feel comfortable being my first ride and all. Really enjoyed everyone's company! Hope we can do this again!!

Our leader for the ride...Rusty!

Fun times!!!

What can I say!! Great day of riding and even better people. I think at one point of the ride we had 11 bikes and 12 persons riding! Lots of twists and turns, good food, and we did not get lost,though I almost made the wrong turn (Thanks Craig). I put in 318 miles today and I think most everyone else had more miles than I did!

Lots of fun....looking foward to the next ride!  :motonoises:  :great:  :beerchug:

SWCOG So Cal is rockin it! So very proud! You all just don't realize how important you are to the SW area and COG! Home of Mama Kaw. SO PROUD! Great Job!
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD (Current)

Did David G find that right hand decreasing radius turn with the off camber kick on Ortega?

Old Man on a Connie said:
Did David G find that right hand decreasing radius turn with the off camber kick on Ortega?
I think he did......too much slow traffic for David to get the total effect! We'll all have to ride Ortega again!
Charby said:
I'm jealous!

Dan...please join us next time!

:motonoises:  :beerchug:

I hope to Rusty. Putting on highway pegs, risers and Murph's wedges this week so i'll be ready for a trip. My brother lives inRamona so i got a place to stay.