• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

murph must always be on his toes!!!

cdory

Training Wheels
the things i ordered on the 22nd was shipped by patty and she got it to me before the usps even knew it was in the system. there is no way he can get away with anything with her around cause she's on the ball!!!

I've wondered about this very thing many times. I expect eventually for her to e-mail me and tell me that what I was about to order was the wrong part and suggest the correct number for me.

The Murphs are the best! -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

I agree. My first experience with them has been outstanding. Ordered the fork brace during Thanksgiving, and the part arrived today. Good Job!! COG #8892 CDA #0309 So glad this Vol can tour!