• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Muzzy lowering links

Hi all, recently acquired an 08 abs. Have just realized I purchased it with the muzzy lowering links installed. Thought it seemed to sit a little low, could very easily flat foot it when at a stop (33” inseam), sat fairly straight when on the side stand and couldn’t manage to put it on the center-stand!
Will be returning to stock height as soon as I can.
Anyone have their stock links lying around that they would like to part with, for a fair price of course. Can’t imagine needing the muzzys ever again, so I’d be willing to give them away after installing stockers to someone who would cover shipping cost. I’m in Atlanta.
Thanks in advance, Mat.