• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

my 2016 COG Nationals trip report

ManWorkingHere

I had a great time in Helen, Georgia at the 2016 National rally.  Took me a while to sort through the memories and pictures to write down my experiences.

You are welcome to read through this at your leisure.

My trip report as a PDF file.

Thanks to David from Canada, David from St. Louis, Paul, Loretta, Steve S, Al, That Guy, Rally Master Kurt, Ranger Jim, and so many more wonderful people I met down there.

ManWorkingHere said:
I had a great time in Helen, Georgia at the 2016 National rally.  Took me a while to sort through the memories and pictures to write down my experiences.

Thanks to David from Canada, David from St. Louis, Paul, Loretta, Steve S, Al, That Guy, Rally Master Kurt, Ranger Jim, and so many more wonderful people I met down there.

Matt,

Nice write up. Looks like you enjoyed the trip to Helen, thanks for coming.

Looking forward to Lake of the Ozarks next year, hopefully we will see you there.

Kurt

ManWorkingHere said:

Thank you Matt for being cruise director, and for showing us around. By next year I will have hopefully fully mastered the art of Sena. Looking forward to "Hidden Summit 2"! :beerchug:

Matt,
    I just found and read your Rally Report. I really enjoyed reliving the experiences, what an awesome week!! I want to thank you for leading the Hidden Summit crew and showing us around. I wasn't sure what to expect from my first rally and not knowing anyone, but you made me, and all of us newbies feel welcome.    :beerchug: I look forward to seeing you guys in MO next year!

David from St Louis