• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My apologies...

ZXtasy

To the rider on the black C-14 heading south on SR-37 toward Pendleton OR around 9am on Saturday 6/17. I was crowding the centerline a bit, maybe a lot, as I was looking for photo opportunities and not expecting any traffic. My inattention is inexcusable.

I saw your arm gesture and it certainly looked more like a well deserved "stay in your lane" than it did a, "Hey, look anotherConnie!"

If you are on this forum, sorry.
Saw 2 other C14s on the way home that morning, wish the other blue one would have stopped or acknowledged me when I was in the ditch taking photos near Webber Canyon so I could have taken cool pics.
We will have another good week waiting for stories of National return trips.

Reactions: Bud