• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My other bikes

Strawboss

Put this up on another board, some here don't go there so I'll share. These are my other bikes I use on nice days.
1982 KZ 550A-stock except shocks, tires and paint, I did it up in a kind of Eddie Lawson tribute
1979 Triumph Bonneville T140D Special, totally stock except tires,13,000 miles

IMG024.jpg

IMG025.jpg

They both look to be in great shape. And although the Kawasaki KZ550 isn't the factory color. I think the color scheme looks good. The matching wheels set it off nicely.

I'm going to move this to the "Other Motorcycles" section, since that's really the more appropriate place to be. It's dedicated to others bikes that do not carry the Concours/GTR name plate.

Sweet, but where are the scooters?  :D
Leather jacket and open-faced helmet?  :eek: I always knew there was hope for you  ;)

I still got the Honda, I ride it to work, 100mpg. Look closely Dave and you'll see the old aviation goggles around my neck. I have a stripe kit for the KZ coming from Canada, Blue/white, apparently they had a bike this color, this size up there as this kit is the exact factory size and color combo needed.