• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

N.C. Dog Days of Summer RTE (Aug 17th)

Bump!!!!!

At the moment, we only have 5!  :eek: I know that we can do much better than this! So come on out and enjoy some food & fellowship in-between riding.  :beerchug:

The Pope said:
Bump!!!!!

At the moment, we only have 5!  :eek: I know that we can do much better than this! So come on out and enjoy some food & fellowship in-between riding.  :beerchug:

Too bad there's not a way to get there by boat.  I'll be riding from the other side of the lake.  :)

After a full weekend of working on the C-10 it appears to be about 95% ride ready.
Most of the low speed accel hesitation is gone, hoping a full tank w/gas treatment will help along with the other stuff that got cleaned/fixed/repaired/lubed/replaced.
See you guys Saturday for some Q.

Buzz w/co-pilot  :great:

I may be driving, but I'll be there.  I FINALLY got the boat running and launched last weekend and may be at the lake.  You guys won't mind if I'm in my bathing suit and smell like sunscreen, do you? 

:)

Sport Rider said:
You guys won't mind if I'm in my bathing suit and smell like sunscreen, do you? 

:)

You're bringing the misses, right and she will be dressed the same way?  :-X

That saying a lot right there!  :-\ She doesn't even like to look at you in you bathing suit!  :rotflmao:  :D  :rotflmao:  :D

:sign0103:

....and now back on topic....come on guys....we need more participation!!!!!!  SC folks are welcome too, you know!!!

:sign0103:  :D  :rotflmao:  :D  :rotflmao:

On a more serious note...... what's the weather forcast for the Lexington area for Saturday. Their calling for rain in Raleigh.  ???

If it's also calling for rain, does everyone want to bump this out a week or go ahead and have it
as Real Bikers Don't Care If It's Raining Or Not (coming from a Real Biker  :motonoises: ).

same here, we plan on either riding or taking the cage, nothing holding us back from eating some BBQ.
If the group feels it's better to reschedule we understand.

Buzz

Enjoyed meeting up with everyone this afternoon, too bad the weather didn't cooperate better!
Was fun to discuss Connies and COG, hopefully we can grow interest in NC activities in the future.
Hope everybody got home safe.

Buzz and Leann

We had a group of 7 for this RTE. Those of you who chose not to participate missed out on some great food and convention. Oh! You also missed out on having a chance to win a door prize! Well maybe you'll be able to make the next one.

Thanks for a great get together!  We made it home fine..just a little damp. We're already looking forward to the next time!

we got a bit damp, but managed to make it back to the west side of the lake with no problems.  :)

Great having lunch with everyone.  Next time let's pick a dry day!  ;)