• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

National Rally T-shirts: A friendly, courteous, sincere and understanding thread

coffee_brake

Will there be enough women attending the National 2016 to make a run of women's rally t-shirts?

I completely understand that it might cost a bit more to have two separate lines of t-shirts printed, but at the numbers we're expecting, could it still be feasible? I'd pay a couple extra bucks to get a t-shirt that actually fits me. I know the Ladies of COG are a no-frills bunch and out-shine any shirt with their stellar attitudes, but...wouldn't it be nice if they liked the way the shirts fit them?
Perhaps I should have brought that up earlier, but I thought it was kind of already done, considering how the COG store is already offering some womens-cut items, and it was a topic of discussion at RWTW this Fall.

Be aware that there's such a thing as a "Junior's" line of t-shirts commonly marketed as women's t-shirts...not the same thing.  :( But regular women's cut t-shirts fit better and would be a win-win for all of us.  ;D

Oh crap,

Now you've done it Jen!  :))

Matt

Pretty soon they'll want their own rally!  :truce: 
Aw heck, give them shirts will ya guys?

You have me on your side. Heck, you're the star of the Helen vid. You get to make a request:)

Women.....never satisfied!  :nananana: :rotflmao: :D

let me know if this happens.  Denise will want one for sure!  :beerchug:

I would buy and continuously wear a T-shirt that is made of stay dry material instead of cotton. A stay dry shirt would look better and last much longer than a cotton shirt.  I live in Florida so it does seem more of necessity to wear stay dry shirts. The stay dry shirt especially look better on the ladies too. ;)

Steal the thread.......  :nananana:

Time for some 5XLT big boy shirts while we're at it........... ;)

Hey Jenn...I have been in touch with one supplier so far for the shirts, banners and decals. I did mention women's fit shirts to them and it will not be a problem, but because of the reduced number of shirts the cost will be a few dollars more. The dry fit shirts are also more than the 100% pre shrunk cotton. XXL shirts and up will also be a few dollars more. I am currently trying to get as much info as I can and hope to have as many options as possible to satisfy everyone.  We will discuss this at the next National meeting to get more input, options and ideas.

Thanks, Bill

Bill said:
Hey Jenn...I have been in touch with one supplier so far for the shirts, banners and decals. I did mention women's fit shirts to them and it will not be a problem, but because of the reduced number of shirts the cost will be a few dollars more. The dry fit shirts are also more than the 100% pre shrunk cotton. XXL shirts and up will also be a few dollars more. I am currently trying to get as much info as I can and hope to have as many options as possible to satisfy everyone.  We will discuss this at the next National meeting to get more input, options and ideas.

Thanks, Bill

That sounds great!

I'd have to adjust my registration info for a different shirt, but still happy to pony up a few more bucks for something that fits well.

I will not wear a man's shirt even though I'm a no frills kind of girl. Therefore I have no problem paying a little extra as I understand that, with less women attendees, it would not be financially sustainable to offer them at the same price. Thanks guys for having an open mind on this one!

Southern_rider said:
I would buy and continuously wear a T-shirt that is made of stay dry material instead of cotton. A stay dry shirt would look better and last much longer than a cotton shirt.  I live in Florida so it does seem more of necessity to wear stay dry shirts. The stay dry shirt especially look better on the ladies too. ;)
Stay-dry shirt... Florida... uh, that's an oxy moron - unless you don't sweat.

Bigfoot_16 said:
Southern_rider said:
Stay-dry shirt... Florida... uh, that's an oxy moron - unless you don't sweat.
Ladies don't sweat, they glisten!  :great:

!Ladies of COG! - I counted 55 registered females and have just ordered 60 ladies' shirts in various sizes.

I paid $11.xx per shirt - you pay $10 and anything you want to give me above $10 goes to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation :great:

I'm not interested in making any money and hope this adds to the richness of the event for the ladies of COG and the rest of us as well. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is near and dear to me and I usually raise money for them making omelets at rallies.

All I need is to not have shirts left over(!)

-

Fais -
My daughter (27) will be attending the rally with me (I'm registered - she is not as yet).
She is a small and would like to get a shirt.
Hoping we can count on one.
Thanks for managing the effort!

Faisal Petro....you (like many COGgers) are a selfless human being! :pDT_Armataz_01_37: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

notsluggo said:
Fais -
My daughter (27) will be attending the rally with me (I'm registered - she is not as yet).
She is a small and would like to get a shirt.
Hoping we can count on one.
Thanks for managing the effort!

Alright! one down, 59 to go-)

Shawn said:
Faisal Petro....you (like many COGgers) are a selfless human being! :pDT_Armataz_01_37: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thank you Shawn :great: The rally team is dedicated to this event and I'm proud to be a part of it  :beerchug:

Fais, put me down for 1 large.  My wife will not be able to attend, but I would like to get her a shirt.  Thanks.

Reid :beerchug:

Sport Rider said:
Fais,
if you don't already have Denise down, she'll need one in Medium.  is paying you at the rally ok?

Pay me at the rally. Even if you prefer PayPal - you can PayPal me when I hand you a shirt :great:

I'll have my accounting in order and will announce how much 'extra' goes to the kids (if any). Anyone who posts what size they want will get it and I'll post when a size is sold out. I hope I guessed the sizes right - it will be a pleasure if all the ladies can get their hands on one-)

:beerchug:

Fais way to go!!

Glad to see this happen.as will many others. now just need to get the word out!

:1rij:

Save one for me please.

You rock Fais!  :great:
Great cause. I will be attending solo, but I will grab one for my wife with a donation if you have any left so you don't get stuck with any. Plus I will need some padding so the moonshine I plan to buy doesn't rattle. lol!

Dave

My wife can't join me at the Nationals, but I will bring her at least a t-shirt.
I am in for Medium. :great:

Thanks for doing this Fais.  :beerchug:

You're welcome guys -)

Whether on his thread or the other I'll have the orders 'in order'.  :beerchug:

Not to mention some anonymous donations to PBTF have already been pledged. Beautiful  :great: