• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nationals and bun cooler

arrowlane

My wife and I are planning on going to the Nationals after the bun cooler. We will leave sometime that next week and make a ride down the CD. Are any of you inmates planning on going to the nationals and want to hook up?

If any of you wet side people are planning on going after the bun cooler you are welcome to stay at our place rather than ride back to the wet side. Besides a room I have a nice shop to do any work, including a tire changer and balancer. There is even beer available.